Having your paperwork organised always makes life much easier. Preparing your end of year documents and information prior to coming to see us will save you time and money. This is a general list of what to have ready when we next meet with you.
- Accounts data file access (MYOB, Quickbooks, Xero, etc.,)
- Debtors & creditors reconciliation
- Stocktake if applicable (or if your business is a Small Business Entity, use the simplified trading stock rules mentioned above)
- 30 June bank statements on all relevant loan documents
- Documents on new assets bought or sold, including the date you entered the contract and the date the asset was first used or installed ready for use
- Details of any grants or disaster loans received
- Details of any insurance payouts for your business or business premises
- Payroll reconciliation
- Superannuation reconciliation
- Cash book (if applicable)
- Details of any transactions involving cryptocurrency (e.g., Bitcoin, NFTs)
- 30 June statements on any investment or operating accounts
The material and contents provided in this article are informative in nature only. It is not intended to be advice and you should not act specifically on the basis of this information alone. If expert assistance is required, professional advice should be obtained.